Welcome Dude And Dudettes

The Admin :

Poetry : The Admin of this blog. Meejan is the name. Rebellious and Indipendence. More to Marxism. Loves Ska and Punx. Also Retro and Indie. He's more into Music And Poetry.

The Poster :

Freaky : The Family of Poetry. the second Poster. Her poems are more into life and dignity. The clever amongst the family.

Dude And Dudettes

Guys. Thanks for visiting my blog. anyway this Blog contain of POEMs only. There's NO and i mean it NO any text in here are something about what i am doing today or what-so-ever it is 'cause i'm not interested on that stuff. Ohh and If you wanna read my poems just click on the LABELLATION thingy and choose between LOVES, Other or Pictures And Words.

Here i explain :

Loves : Ofcourse you know it's a poems about LOVES.

Other : Ahhh~ Other poems such as justice and greenpeace and also from my poster.

Pictures And Words : Nevertheless it's just the pictures or words from me.

And after you read all my poems please check the bottom one. about the copyright thingy. you and i know it.

A'ight cheers. Happy Bashing

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Midsummer Night's Dream

well aku baru abeshh baca. siuk yooww cetaynyaa. haha. here aku explain cetanyaa cana. shory if na brapa lurus sal u know englishnyaa englishh shakespearean. haha pyh yoo kan phmi

cast : Theseus, Ageus, Lysander and Hermia (lovers), Demetrius And Helena (again the lovers), Oberun and Titania (The Fairy king and queen), Bottom, Quince, Snug, Flute and Starvelling. well ada lagi monor character tp just leave it.

Well the story is about four lovers which is Lysander to Hermia and Helena To Demetrius. Hermia's father want her to marry Demetrius but she refuse and in the night, They, Hermia and lysander makes deal that they will marry outside from Athen(ofcourse their city) and runaway from there. well Helena heard it and report to Demetrius. well Demetrius obviously loves Hermia and hate Helena. so Demetrius follows them to the wood and Helena follow Demetrius. will in the wood, Bottom and his gang were practising their theatre to perform on wedding day. and comes Titania whose eyes were given love juice. well she saw Bottom at the first and bring him home. well oberun get jealous because he hopes that Titania saw him first. well while Lysander and Hermia on run, Demetrius caught them and brought away Hermia. well then they meet again have a little fight. so they reach an agreement that Lysander shall marry Hermia and Demetrius Shall marry Helena (where i didnt understand what the hell happen). so they go back home at Athen and waiitt didnt i mention about Bottom and Titania? well Oberun gives the remedy and Bottom went home. at the wedding day, the Bottom and his gang perform infront of Theseus and The weds-guy. well the end.

owh yeahh kalau kamu na phm baca sindri ceta atuu. hahaha. aku explain plot penting jaa. siukk tuuu cetanyaa. baca saja k?? haha

0 Kritikus:

Finch - Letters To You

Can't you see that I wanna be there with open arms
It's empty tonight and I'm all alone
Get me through this one

Do you notice I'm gone?
Where do you run to so far away?

I want you to know that I miss you I miss you so
I want you to know that I miss you I miss you so

I'm writing again these letters to you aren't much, I know
But I'm not sleeping and you're not here
The thought stops my heart

Do you notice I'm gone?
Where do you run to so far away?

I want you to know that I miss you I miss you so

No more looking I've found home

I want you to know that I miss you I miss you so

I'm gone away
I'm gone away