Welcome Dude And Dudettes

The Admin :

Poetry : The Admin of this blog. Meejan is the name. Rebellious and Indipendence. More to Marxism. Loves Ska and Punx. Also Retro and Indie. He's more into Music And Poetry.

The Poster :

Freaky : The Family of Poetry. the second Poster. Her poems are more into life and dignity. The clever amongst the family.

Dude And Dudettes

Guys. Thanks for visiting my blog. anyway this Blog contain of POEMs only. There's NO and i mean it NO any text in here are something about what i am doing today or what-so-ever it is 'cause i'm not interested on that stuff. Ohh and If you wanna read my poems just click on the LABELLATION thingy and choose between LOVES, Other or Pictures And Words.

Here i explain :

Loves : Ofcourse you know it's a poems about LOVES.

Other : Ahhh~ Other poems such as justice and greenpeace and also from my poster.

Pictures And Words : Nevertheless it's just the pictures or words from me.

And after you read all my poems please check the bottom one. about the copyright thingy. you and i know it.

A'ight cheers. Happy Bashing

Sunday 4 April 2010

Unbreakable Karma

i trust the words so tight and close
i gave my life to sworn yet crossed
And so my soul my mind and body
to stand the pain that'll hold by me

few months gone we live happily
but in a sudden moment i saw sadistically
a number that changed the world
the world of karma that we're living

to karma you gave happiness
when all the thought was stupid and lies
and so the us that human thought happy
unbreakable karma, a words wont perish

0 Kritikus:

Finch - Letters To You

Can't you see that I wanna be there with open arms
It's empty tonight and I'm all alone
Get me through this one

Do you notice I'm gone?
Where do you run to so far away?

I want you to know that I miss you I miss you so
I want you to know that I miss you I miss you so

I'm writing again these letters to you aren't much, I know
But I'm not sleeping and you're not here
The thought stops my heart

Do you notice I'm gone?
Where do you run to so far away?

I want you to know that I miss you I miss you so

No more looking I've found home

I want you to know that I miss you I miss you so

I'm gone away
I'm gone away